Welcome to our Blog


Welcome to the Desert Chapel Blog

We will be posting up to date news and events of what's happening with our different ministries, prayer requests and praise reports. So click the follow button to join our new blog. We hope to add the mobile feature soon so you will be able to view the posts on your phone or other mobile devices. Check back daily to see what changes we've added and get the latest new.


Friday, January 13, 2012

Jan 13, Prayer Requests


Helen had knee replacement surgery 3 weeks ago and is having complications.  She is in ER now with a purple and swollen leg.

 
Please pray for Kay Maycumber.  She has a tumor behind her eye and will need surgery.


J, very serious illness.   Chaplain Gina

Please add me to the prayer list.  I have been working at a job that is a 60% pay cut for about 2yrs.  I have been interviewing for anything I can apply to, but nothing.  I am asking for prayer for job that will pay more so that I can save my home and have health benefits.  Also a financial miracle that will allow me to catch up on all the past due bills.
Sheron

No comments:

Post a Comment