Welcome to our Blog


Welcome to the Desert Chapel Blog

We will be posting up to date news and events of what's happening with our different ministries, prayer requests and praise reports. So click the follow button to join our new blog. We hope to add the mobile feature soon so you will be able to view the posts on your phone or other mobile devices. Check back daily to see what changes we've added and get the latest new.


Sunday, October 16, 2011

Focus 40 - Day 7


Psalm 103:1-3
 1 Bless the LORD, O my soul;
         And all that is within me, bless His holy name!
 2 Bless the LORD, O my soul,
         And forget not all His benefits:
When reading this passage of scripture the psalmist strikes a note, and   its beginning sounds like a song. Can you imagine yourself sitting at a keyboard pressing on the keys hearing the cords of the piano resound, and lifting up your voice and singing, BLESS THE LORD, BLESS THE LORD, and from the depths of your soul, you cry out again BLESS THE LORD all that is within me bless His holy name!
And just when you think you’ve reached the depths of your soul you find out you can go just a little deeper and you cry out again BLESS THE LORD, and do not forget all His benefits. Your relationship with the Lord at this moment brings your heart to cry out:
Thank You for accepting me for who I am.
Thank You for dying on the cross for my sins.
Thank You for health you give to me each day.
Thank You for provisions you provide to me and my family each day.
Thank You for placing your angels about me with protection.
Thank You …………………
Thank You ……………………
Thank You ……………………..

Bless the LORD, O my soul; And all that is within me, bless His holy name!

No comments:

Post a Comment